Thank you to all our kind and wonderful sponsors we are able to offer a sponsor prize on all our challenges in 2019

Every Friday we will bring you a new challenge which is ANYTHING GOES but we have an optional twist to make it more interesting, along with the Design Team's creations for extra inspiration!

Anyone is welcome to join in from all over the world, and we hope you will join us when you can!

We are primarily a card making blog but please feel free to link your alternative projects in line with our challenges. You can combine challenges if you wish.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and to analyse traffic. Your IP address and user agent are shared with Google, together with performance and security metrics, to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics and to detect and address abuse.

Saturday 9 January 2010

Challenge #14

WINNER OF CHALLENGE 13 - RE DRAW!
I've re drawn and the winner of the Bee Crafty Images is ....
Please e-mail me at craftycatz@hotmail.com
thanks xx

WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!
Happy New Year to you all! I hope you all enjoyed the festive period, I certainly did sad its all over, but it's time to start looking forward to summer, if we can get rid of this snow first!

Right a quick note before we start, Challenge 13 winner Victoria has kindly put her prize back into the pot as she is on the design team for Bee Crafty so check back soon to see who has won from the re draw!

onto this weeks challenge ...BRIGHT & SPARKLY

to kick start us out of the festivities we'd love to see your bright and sparkly cards, any type of card as long as it's bright with a dash of Sparkle!
This week's prize is a little selection of goodies ....

Doodlebug Braddies - Bumblebee Blossoms
Sizzlits 3 Die Set (Medium Dies) - Valentine Flowers Set
Studio G Clear Stamps - Sweetheart




So it's over to the team to see what they have come up with this week...



Carol



Suzie

Dianne

Trish


8 comments:

  1. Hi girls, Happy New Year to you all, gorgeous DT cards
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Crafty Catz!!! this is the first challenge that i have taken part in on the Crafty Katz site so hope i have done everything right!!! i stumbled across this website last week & think it is awesome. Love Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone and happy New Year! I love all of the DT creations. You are all so talented. I just posted my creation so let me know what you think.

    hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birght and Sparkly is a great theme for a challenge. I did enter my card late last night! Thank you for the comments that I have already received! I love this challenge blog! One of my favs. I have not been entering anything but I do come around and check things out!! Would love and be honored if you would hop on over and follow me, as I am folllowing you!
    HUGS
    and
    HAPPY CRAFTING
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fab creations and an easy theme too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I visited your site today from a link from the One World One Heart event and immediately fell in love! Will you email me more info about the challenges? Do you use graphics, hand drawn, stamps, etc. or are any art media forms allowed? I am going to send your link to my niece she would love this! Visit my blogspot and enter to win a teddy bear To Sir With Love before 12 midnight 2/15/10!

    You are one talented group!

    Vanessa@
    http://vanessa-stitchesnstuff10.blogspot.com

    or email me @ stitchesnstuff@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOPS I made an error in the blogspot, it's
    http://vanessa-stitchesnstuff.blogspot.com

    my ETSY shop is www.stitchesnstuff10.etsy.com

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete