Thank you to all our kind and wonderful sponsors we are able to offer a sponsor prize on all our challenges in 2019

Every Friday we will bring you a new challenge which is ANYTHING GOES but we have an optional twist to make it more interesting, along with the Design Team's creations for extra inspiration!

Anyone is welcome to join in from all over the world, and we hope you will join us when you can!

We are primarily a card making blog but please feel free to link your alternative projects in line with our challenges. You can combine challenges if you wish.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and to analyse traffic. Your IP address and user agent are shared with Google, together with performance and security metrics, to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics and to detect and address abuse.

Friday 29 January 2010

CRAFTYCATZ CHALLENGE NO'17'

Hello
It is time for another challenge  and this week it is my turn Dianne,but before i tell you about this week's challenge, we would like to say a really BIG thankyou to all of you who supported us since we started the challenges and for all of your gorgeous creations for last week,it was a record week for us and keep them coming we love to see your work.
Anyway for this week's challenge i have come up with a sketch you can use anyway you want to turn it round just as long as you use the layout

7 comments:

  1. Fab sketch Dianne,am off to get busy....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just loved this sketch, gonna save this one on my computer and work with it again. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the sketch.....but I miss Mr Linky....so, here's my card
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab sketch loved using it here is mine
    thanks for looking
    hugs Mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really thought I'd missed the deadline, must be my lucky day here's my card thanks for a fab sketch even though with my card I found it had some challenges thanks Julye

    ReplyDelete