Thank you to all our kind and wonderful sponsors we are able to offer a sponsor prize on all our challenges in 2019

Every Friday we will bring you a new challenge which is ANYTHING GOES but we have an optional twist to make it more interesting, along with the Design Team's creations for extra inspiration!

Anyone is welcome to join in from all over the world, and we hope you will join us when you can!

We are primarily a card making blog but please feel free to link your alternative projects in line with our challenges. You can combine challenges if you wish.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and to analyse traffic. Your IP address and user agent are shared with Google, together with performance and security metrics, to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics and to detect and address abuse.

Friday 28 May 2010

Challenge #34 - The boyz are back

Hello and welcome to another week at Crafty catz challenge blog...It's my turn Carol to set this weeks challenge, but first i just want to say
Thank you to everyone who joined in our challenge last week,Suzie will announce the winner later today.We love hopping around to see the fab creations, i do hope you will join in again this week.

This weeks challenge is called " The boyz Are back" Yep it's time to make a man's card or boy's ....i know it is not our favourite card to make BUT remember Fathers day is just around the corner so what you waiting for!!!

Our Sponsor this week is Susie from Die cut dreams, she has also joined in with our challenge this week and you can see her lovely card with all the other FAB cards from the DT below.

Here is a little message from Susie;


"Hi, my name is Susie. I'm in my early 40's, Mum to 2 lovely teenage sons Reid & Woody and wife to my best friend Garry.
I have been crafting since 2005 when the bug bit me after watching a craft channel on TV one afternoon.
I now run my own design die cut business called Die Cut Dreams ( http://www.diecutdreams.com/ ) where I sell my own design die cuts and other custom designer die cuts plus lots of crafty goodies.
I love most types of paper crafting, and often wonder what I did with all my time before I started crafting and blogging ...... There just isn't enough hours in the day as I'm totally addicted to all things crafty and couldn't imagine life without craft and my blog http://sassydesignsbysusie.blogspot.com/






Susie Guest DT from Die cut dreams.


Trish



Suzanne




Aunty Sue



Carol


Dianne


Suzie


Lindsey






12 comments:

  1. Hi.
    No Mr Linky?
    Here is my card:
    http://anelene.blogspot.com/2010/05/guttekort-i-fargene-bla-og-grnn.html

    Ane Lene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww where's little Mr Linky? Is he on vacation, or just out with the "boys?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. The DT cards are all so lovely
    Thank you for asking me to be your Guest Designer this week I had real fun making my card for you
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards ladies, such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards from the DT as always. Mr linky is playing up and is displaying the wrong link to my card. The correct one is here He can be so naughty sometimes.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope I have linked right ...lol
    Lovey cards from the DT's
    Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic challenge guys...not my best theme but it was great to join in, all the samples are amazing and I will take great inspiration in helping me to try more men cards in the future, thanks
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute DT inspirations. I just posted mine so let me know what you think.

    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic cards from the DT :) Oopsie, I didn't realise I'd entered twice lol - pls disregard one entry.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have uploaded my card for this challenge. Love the samples on your site.
    Maureen.........x

    ReplyDelete
  11. First time I have played here. Love the challenge and you have such a cute blog and lots of inspiration. I will be back.

    ReplyDelete