Thank you to all our kind and wonderful sponsors we are able to offer a sponsor prize on all our challenges in 2019

Every Friday we will bring you a new challenge which is ANYTHING GOES but we have an optional twist to make it more interesting, along with the Design Team's creations for extra inspiration!

Anyone is welcome to join in from all over the world, and we hope you will join us when you can!

We are primarily a card making blog but please feel free to link your alternative projects in line with our challenges. You can combine challenges if you wish.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and to analyse traffic. Your IP address and user agent are shared with Google, together with performance and security metrics, to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics and to detect and address abuse.

Friday 13 August 2010

Challenge 45 - Animals

Good morning and welcome to another Friday at Crafty Catz. First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who joined in Suzanne's challenge last week. We loved popping by your blogs seeing all the fab cards with Buttons & Bows on them. Suzie will be along shortly with a winner so don't forget to call back

So, this weeks challenge has been chosen by me (Aunty Sue) and I'd like to see...

ANIMAL/ANIMALS

Yes we would like to see an animal on your card or project .
You may combine your entry with other challenges but to be fair just the ONE ENTRY per person please. Please link your card with Mr Linky NOT your blog,and please NO BACK LINKING no cards dated before the 13th August thanks.


Our sponsor this week is



This is the prize that 1 lucky person will win aren't they yummy.

Some of the DT have used some of the ribbon on their cards and this is what they have done an amazing job yet again. I am sure there will be lots of inspiration for you .


Aunty Sue


Carol


Dianne



Suzanne


Suzie


Trish is on holiday


Well we can't wait to pop over and see what you have come up with so have fun and link your card with Mr Linky below. ( If he goes missing please call back again he may be in the little boys room lol)



24 comments:

  1. Perfect challenge for me I have started on my Xmas cards and fell in love with these Digi Reindeers-had to join your challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this challenge... I'm a sucker for our little furry friends! Fab DT cards, well done girls! Hugs Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These samples are squeezably sweet!!! Thanks for the challenge Sue!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work from the DT team, nice challenge too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a great challenge.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the ribbon!!! The DT cards are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards from the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr Linky gone walkabout girls...will try later...love the DT cards, all fab...thanks for a great chalenge this week Sue..xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this challenge, because i am font of animals!
    Because Mr. Linky is not working, i put my entry here!
    Thanks for looking!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it

    here mine: http://cohenirit.blogspot.com/2010/08/spring-time-2009.html

    irit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have been looking for Mr Linky but he seems to have escaped. Here's my entry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your DT inspiration! Thanks for a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya girls, wow!! What a wonderful selection of cards from the DT, well done ladies. I've just made a card using Huggable Hank from High Hopes then noticed your challenge, hope it's ok, thanks xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the WONDERFUL inspiration from the DT and for a GREAT challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely challenge, thank you. DT cards are lovely too. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for the challenge, shame its only one card as I have another half done lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all the dt cards!!!!! hope you like mine? thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for a fun challenge. The DT cards are rocking!! Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the challenge. I have posted my link with mr Linky...

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for getting my bum in gear xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for letting me join! I'm new to all the challenges so I hope I did it right.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  22. This challenge went perfectly with a 'wild about you' card I've been trying to figure out. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think I'm to late (I was to tired to link yesterday evening)...got comfused by the time but I like to show my entry anyway just because of the fun image :)

    http://creatiefonline.blogspot.com/2010/08/halloween-freebie-van-karens-doodles.html

    Thanks for looking ;)

    Warmest greetings, Renata

    ReplyDelete