Thank you to all our kind and wonderful sponsors we are able to offer a sponsor prize on all our challenges in 2019

Every Friday we will bring you a new challenge which is ANYTHING GOES but we have an optional twist to make it more interesting, along with the Design Team's creations for extra inspiration!

Anyone is welcome to join in from all over the world, and we hope you will join us when you can!

We are primarily a card making blog but please feel free to link your alternative projects in line with our challenges. You can combine challenges if you wish.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and to analyse traffic. Your IP address and user agent are shared with Google, together with performance and security metrics, to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics and to detect and address abuse.

Friday 12 November 2010

Challenge #58 - Paper Tearing

Good morning Crafters! Friday is here once again and that not only means the start of the weekend but also...another new challenge here at Crafty Catz. First though, thank you to everyone who entered last weeks challenge. A fantastic amount of fabulous entries. And, this week, it's my (Suzanne) turn to set the challenge and I have chosen

'Paper Tearing'

Now, don't panic and get all flustered! I know that some of you out there will be thinking..'How does that nutcase woman expect me to tear up any of my gorgeous papers?' LOL. It's not that difficult really. Or, maybe that's just because it doesn't affect me in the same way as it does some.

Now, enough of my waffling. We are lucky enough to have another fantastic sponsor this week. Sew Many Cards is very kindly offering one lucky winner 5 digi images of their choice. So, off you go and get started...nothing like the present, lol. The DT have, as always, created some fantastic cards to help inspire you





That's it for now...apart from the 3 very small rules...Please only enter new work, only one entry per person please and most importantly...Have Fun

Hugs
Suzanne

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for shoving me out of my comfort zone with your challenge!! Fun challenge and awesome samples, ladies!! Thanks and God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge! Took me out of my comfort zone...I don't do much paper tearing.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete