Thank you to all our kind and wonderful sponsors we are able to offer a sponsor prize on all our challenges in 2019

Every Friday we will bring you a new challenge which is ANYTHING GOES but we have an optional twist to make it more interesting, along with the Design Team's creations for extra inspiration!

Anyone is welcome to join in from all over the world, and we hope you will join us when you can!

We are primarily a card making blog but please feel free to link your alternative projects in line with our challenges. You can combine challenges if you wish.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and to analyse traffic. Your IP address and user agent are shared with Google, together with performance and security metrics, to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics and to detect and address abuse.

Friday 24 June 2011

Challenge 88 - Add a Charm

Hello Blogland. This week it is my turn (Linda) to set the challenge. It is my first so fingers crossed this works. Firstly thank you to everyone who entered last week's challenge, fancy folds, there were some great entries. Don't forget to check back later to see who our fabulous winner is.



Now for this week's challenge which is "add a charm". Our sponsor this week is Sassy Studio Designs who are offering 4 digi images of the winners choice as the prize.


Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for a year now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being . . . I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born! It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months I still try to keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy . . . and yes sometimes even sexy!
Lindsay

Now for inspiration from the lovely ladies of the DT:






Linda





Suzie






Trish








Dawn


































Bridget




I do hope you are able to join us but please remember one one entry per person and new work only - no back linking in order to qualify for the prize.


3 comments:

  1. Amazing DT work! and thank you for such a lovely challenge. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DT work thanks for the challenge.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a "charming" challenge - thank you!

    ReplyDelete