Thank you to all our kind and wonderful sponsors we are able to offer a sponsor prize on all our challenges in 2019

Every Friday we will bring you a new challenge which is ANYTHING GOES but we have an optional twist to make it more interesting, along with the Design Team's creations for extra inspiration!

Anyone is welcome to join in from all over the world, and we hope you will join us when you can!

We are primarily a card making blog but please feel free to link your alternative projects in line with our challenges. You can combine challenges if you wish.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and to analyse traffic. Your IP address and user agent are shared with Google, together with performance and security metrics, to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics and to detect and address abuse.

Friday 24 January 2014

Challenge #215 - Monochrome

Hi everyone! it's Naomi here to set our brand new challenge here at Crafty Catz. Firstly though, thank you to all who took part in last weeks challenge, we had some lovely entries - so do come back tomorrow to see if you are our lucky winner or made our Top 3!
 
This week though I would like to see MONOCHROME cards. Remember, monochrome can be any colour, it just means shades within that colour (hair and skin excluded).
We are sponsored this week by Delicious Doodles
Grab a Banner
Who are offering our lucky winner: 4 images of winners choice
So without further ado, on to the DT cards this week - and they have done me proud!
Anna
Aunty Sue

Carol
Christine
 

Dianne
 

Jac
 
Kim
Naomi
Nick
Nina
We're looking forward to seeing your lovely creations!


9 comments:

  1. Hello Sue, and others!

    Just let you know that I've placed my card.
    I thought that I didn't had dark blue colours. But I was wrong. I had.. Was cleaning my hobbyspace and found this cute backgroundpaper. Hope you like it as I do...
    Saskia Pullen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design team samples. Monochromatic is a tough challenge to play in. Thanks for pushing me out of my comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a great challenge and for sharing the gorgeous DT inspirations x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I missed the last challenge :(. My printer completely died but I managed to borrow one for the time being and I'm working on my monochromatic card right now :). Yayyyyy I haven't done one before so this should br interesting lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful inspirations. Thank you.
    Hugs from Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful inspirations DT, thank you for a wonderful challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous inspiration from the DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. DT Creations are all so gorgeous!!! Thanks for the fantastic challenge!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete