Thank you to all our kind and wonderful sponsors we are able to offer a sponsor prize on all our challenges in 2019

Every Friday we will bring you a new challenge which is ANYTHING GOES but we have an optional twist to make it more interesting, along with the Design Team's creations for extra inspiration!

Anyone is welcome to join in from all over the world, and we hope you will join us when you can!

We are primarily a card making blog but please feel free to link your alternative projects in line with our challenges. You can combine challenges if you wish.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and to analyse traffic. Your IP address and user agent are shared with Google, together with performance and security metrics, to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics and to detect and address abuse.

Friday 2 December 2016

CH 349...Anything goes twist Easel Card.

Hello Caz here with our new challenge post for you, so hope you can play along with us....
Firstly lets see who won our last challenge
Mr. Random org has worked his magic and chosen

No23 Keti's Projects





CONGRATULATIONS
please e-mail carol at carolcroft7@btinternet.com
to claim your prize and please take your winners badge for your blog

now who is our TOP 3 this week?
These have been chosen by ??????????
and they are-











CONGRATULATIONS 
THESE ARE FABULOUS CREATIONS 
please accept our TOP 3 badge for your blog 



Now this week our challenge theme is 
Anything Goes optional Twist Easel Card
Our fabulous sponsor  this week is



The DT have been busy  as usual and made some fabulous inspiration for you  
lets have a peek.

CAZ



#








JAC













Now its over to you, we are looking forward to seeing your creations too....
Please link up below with Mr. Linky 
Rules are in the side bar, there's only a few ....
Have a lovely weekend
x Crafty Catz Team x


3 comments:

  1. Dear DT, thank you so much for choosing my Christmas Tags in the TOP 3.
    Have a nice day, Jana

    ReplyDelete



  2. Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati where you can become rich famous and popular and your life story we be change totally my name is MR.JOHN lucas I am here to share my testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all my possible best to get money but no one work out for me each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no money to take care of them until one day I decided to join the great Illuminati , I come across them in the Internet I never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to me they really change my story totally . They give me the sum of $ 100.00 and many thing. through the Illuminati I was able to become rich, and have many industry on my own and become famous and popular in my country , today me and my family is living happily and I am the most happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like other people and you life we be change totally.If you are interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then contact Agent Ben +12097804599 email: illuminatiheadquarters777@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete