Thank you to all our kind and wonderful sponsors we are able to offer a sponsor prize on all our challenges in 2019

Every Friday we will bring you a new challenge which is ANYTHING GOES but we have an optional twist to make it more interesting, along with the Design Team's creations for extra inspiration!

Anyone is welcome to join in from all over the world, and we hope you will join us when you can!

We are primarily a card making blog but please feel free to link your alternative projects in line with our challenges. You can combine challenges if you wish.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and to analyse traffic. Your IP address and user agent are shared with Google, together with performance and security metrics, to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics and to detect and address abuse.

Thursday 26 November 2009

Challenge # 10 - Angels & Fairies & Week 2 of DT Call

Winner of Challenge # 9

Good morning and first of all I would like to announce the winner of last weeks prize drawn by Random.Org

No. 15

Cheryl at Ch3rrie's Creations

Congratulations Cheryl if you can contact Kirsty at craftycatz@hotmail.com she will organise your prize.

************************************

Hello and welcome to another challenge at Crafty Catz, thank you to everyone who entered last week and if you still want to be considered for our DT please enter again this week, you have until 2nd December to get your entry on Mr Linky. Kirsty will be back later with our Top 5 !

I am Suzie and it is my turn to host the challenge this week and I would like you to use either an angel or a fairy on your creations this week, it can be a card for any occasion so just let your imaginations run wild.


Our sponsor this week is the lovely Kerry at The Craft Garden and she has kindly given us some gorgeous flowers and gems as the prize.


Here is a little bit about The Craft Garden:-

The business started out when I bought a jar of craft flowers a few years ago and only used a small number. I tried a small experiment on Ebay to see if people wanted to buy them in small amounts. They sold out in a very short space of time and I had lots of requests from customers asking for a more varied assortment. It kind of grew from there.


The DT have done some lovely work as always and I am sure you will agree. If you have a moment please pop over to the DT's individual blogs and see what they have been up to this week. To join in please add your link to Mr Linky below, please make sure it’s the link to your card and not just your blog, this will help us find it quicker!

Remember to pop back next Friday when we will announce the winner of the prize and our top 5 !



Dianne



Suzie



Carol



Kirsty









9 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous DT cards
    Here is my card . Hope it is ok, Tilda is an angel so I do hope she counts
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! I was no expecting to see my name. What a lovely start to my weekend :) Thank you.

    The DT cards are beautiful, I love Fairies! I'm not sure if I have any fairy stamps, but I will have a look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards ladies,sorry I didn't enter last week,but am off to find an Angel or Fairy....lol....x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing all of the winged cuties! Beautiful job by the DT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards ladies. I love fairies. This is my first time here. I haven't done a card, I hope that's ok! My effort's with Mr Linky

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ladies, such a great theme and DT cards. I would love to be considered for your Design Team. Hope you can pop by my blog and take a look at my creations. Thanks and hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful DT cards and a great theme.

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous DT creations!!!
    I'm linked!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the challenge :D Lovely DT cards!
    Love and hugs ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete