Thank you to all our kind and wonderful sponsors we are able to offer a sponsor prize on all our challenges in 2019

Every Friday we will bring you a new challenge which is ANYTHING GOES but we have an optional twist to make it more interesting, along with the Design Team's creations for extra inspiration!

Anyone is welcome to join in from all over the world, and we hope you will join us when you can!

We are primarily a card making blog but please feel free to link your alternative projects in line with our challenges. You can combine challenges if you wish.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and to analyse traffic. Your IP address and user agent are shared with Google, together with performance and security metrics, to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics and to detect and address abuse.

Sunday 8 November 2009

Winner of Challenge #6 & Top 5



SCROLL DOWN FOR CHALLENGE #7


Evening lovley bloggers

I am so sorry this is late, ive had a mad weekend!
Anyway without further a do.....the winner of challenge #6 is ........



Tammy please e-mail me at craftycatz@hotmail.com and I will get the details for you to claim your prize.

This Week's TOP 5 are ....

Well done!

Please display our badge proudly

Crafty Catz x

6 comments:

  1. Well done Tammy. Thank you so much for choosing me in your top five. I'm very excited!

    Nikkix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ladies - you all did such a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow well done Tammy and gosh i am one of the top 5 thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!! I am sooo excited!! I never win anything, thank you very much. I love your challenges, and I will email you next!!

    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo, thankyou so much!!!
    Clairexxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw my friend just told me i'd made the top 5.. how very exciting, thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete