Thank you to all our kind and wonderful sponsors we are able to offer a sponsor prize on all our challenges in 2019

Every Friday we will bring you a new challenge which is ANYTHING GOES but we have an optional twist to make it more interesting, along with the Design Team's creations for extra inspiration!

Anyone is welcome to join in from all over the world, and we hope you will join us when you can!

We are primarily a card making blog but please feel free to link your alternative projects in line with our challenges. You can combine challenges if you wish.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and to analyse traffic. Your IP address and user agent are shared with Google, together with performance and security metrics, to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics and to detect and address abuse.

Friday 5 March 2010

Challenge #22 SHADES OF GREEN with an Option of ST PATRICKS DAY

Its Friday once again and time for another challenge at Crafty Catz.Thankyou to everyone who entered the challenge last week such gorgeous cards and creations, the winner of challenge #21 as picked by Random Org will be announced later today. Its my turn to set Challenge #22 I would like to see SHADES OF GREEN with the Added Option of ST PATRICKS DAY(for all you Irish folk out there).

This week's prize is a selection of crafty products:Kindly donated by our lovely DT Suzie (Thanx)


Here are the DT,s fabulous creations.Kirsty has managed to join us this week.


KIRSTY

TRISH

SUZIE

CAROL

DIANNE

Add your entry using mr Linky and can you please link back to Crafty Catz in your post.Please read the crafty rules on the sidebar thanx.







7 comments:

  1. I don't seem to be able to see Mr Linky so you can view my entry here
    I will come back and check if Mr Linky has returned from his travels.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry - 29 and 30 listed twice - Mr. Linky was a little slow to catch up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have entered a card for this challenge. I hope it is okay.
    Maureen.......x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful samples ladies!!! I had fun playing along!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I entered my card I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr Linky has gone AWOL. here's my card. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete