Thank you to all our kind and wonderful sponsors we are able to offer a sponsor prize on all our challenges in 2019

Every Friday we will bring you a new challenge which is ANYTHING GOES but we have an optional twist to make it more interesting, along with the Design Team's creations for extra inspiration!

Anyone is welcome to join in from all over the world, and we hope you will join us when you can!

We are primarily a card making blog but please feel free to link your alternative projects in line with our challenges. You can combine challenges if you wish.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and to analyse traffic. Your IP address and user agent are shared with Google, together with performance and security metrics, to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics and to detect and address abuse.

Thursday 18 March 2010

Challenge #24 - Spring

Hello! Thank you to everyone who entered last week's challenge it was lovely looking at all your entries and Kirsty will be back shortly with the winner.

This week it is my turn, Suzie to host the challenge and I have set the theme of 'Spring'. The weather has gone a little milder and the spring bulbs are popping through so I thought this would be the perfect time to do a Spring card - this can be through the use of colours or the image, whatever you like just have fun!

This week's prize is a 2 week Guest DT position with the team.

Please remember to link your entry through Mr Linky and please link directly to card and not just to your blog so we can find it easily and only one entry per person please.

Below are all the great cards from the DT, please pay them a visit if you have a moment and give them so love!

9 comments:

  1. Can't find Mr. Linky... My card is Here
    Love and hugs ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't find mr Linky he must have popped to the loo here's my card. Thanks for the challenge Julye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge ladies and the DT cards are lovely , you can view my entry here
    as I can't find the linky either I keep comeing back to see if it comes back but thought incase I forget best do it this way
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. here is my entry since Mr. Linky doesn't seem to like me here. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great DT Cards and my 1st Challenge with you.

    Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. DT cards are lovely...you are all such an inspiration...huga Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here is my card, I cant see mr linky. I have linked my card back to here as well!! :) thank you for this wonderful challenge :)

    http://sweeetdesignsbycheryl.blogspot.com/2010/03/farm-fresh-friday_26.html

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mr. Linky has disappeared again! Here is my card: http://big-scrappy-world.blogspot.com/2010/03/bugaboo-stamps-color-challenge-with.html

    ReplyDelete